"When I first started OYOP I was lacking confidence, after Workshop 1 the change I have seen (and others have seen in me) has been incredible"
Gemma – Finance Professional, Public Sector
What drives you to be successful?
Have you ever wondered the extent to which your current mindset and thinking habits inhibit or enhance your ability to:
- Get the most out of your career
- Keep both personal and professional challenges in their proper perspective
- Build better connections and relationships with other people
The Optimising Your Own Performance (OYOP) programme provides a whole year of professional and personal development to support you to change your mindset and thinking habits, in order to maximise the opportunity to successfully achieve your personal and professional ambitions.
OYOP shares 50+ mental skills which have a proven track record - results here; of assisting people to achieve personal confidence, peace of mind and clarity of thought.
The OYOP programme online makes mental fitness accessible to people anywhere in the world.
Ashley Bookman designed the programme Optimising Your Own Performance to enable people to take far greater responsibility for their own mental health and to provide ways to achieve the goals you desire.
Throughout his career Ashley has maintained a personal commitment to facilitate people in achieving sustainable peace of mind and make the most of their lives. He has worked with people ranging from FTSE 100 CEOs wrestling with organisational problems to people suffering from stress, trauma or depression who are struggling to find a way forward.
Ashley has spent 30 years working with thousands of people and has established that the majority of mental stresses can be largely resolved by understanding and evolving the paradigms and thinking habits which originally made the situations seem stressful.
OYOP Programme Benefits
The Optimise Your Own Performance (OYOP) programme enables you to progressively change your mindsets and select the kind of thinking which maximises the possibility for your success:
- Develop an action orientated mindset
- Make grounded sustainable decisions
- Maintain harmonious personal and organisational relationships
- Improve your own self-esteem
- Avoid organisational drama
- Use a contribution orientated attitude
- Act with maturity and wisdom
Who should attend?
Anyone looking to be more be more peaceful in their mind, have harmony in their relationships and be more productive.Programme Fees
- Individual corporately funded place £2,000 + VAT
- In-house programme fees available - for more information please contact us
- Self-funded place £1,000 + VAT
- If you are a student or work in the charity sector or NHS please contact us for a discounted rate and code
What's included in the programme fees?
- 5 days of personal development workshops.
- Weekly practices to implement in between each workshop which can be easily absorbed into your daily routine. The workshops and practices combine to build your capability and enhance the way you experience your life.
- Access to coaching.
Workshop 1: Learn how to reset your Work and Life balance
1 & 2 September 2020, PM sessions
Workshop 2: Build your confidence and self-esteem and be in charge of how you deal with life
3 & 4 November 2020, PM sessions
Workshop 3: Develop the thinking skills you need to serve your highest ambitions
26 & 27 January 2021, PM sessions
Workshop 4: Use all your experiences to build a more competent, resilient and dynamic approach to life
30 & 31 March 2021, PM sessions
Workshop 5: Find productive ways to contribute and enrich the lives of others
25 & 26 May 2021, PM sessions
“OYOP has become part of my everyday life – it has helped me improve my relationship with my wife and son and made me much more settled in myself in every way.”
Dan - Gardner